TOP > Accommodation
For inquiries for accommodation and VISA application,
Please contact our official travel agency JTB.
JTB Corp., Western Mice Branch
Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 (weekdays only)
Currently, all foreign nationals who wish to travel to Japan must obtain a visa before entering the country.
Please refer
Measures for Resuming Cross-Border Travel
Current Japanese Border Measures